Learning about what Social Work graduates have gone on to do can be a great way of coming up with ideas for your own career.
Of 2015 Social Work graduates in full time work, 93% were in graduate level work six months after graduation.
Jobs: Which jobs do they do?
2015 Social Work graduates went on to become:
- Social workers
- Welfare and housing associate professionals
- Educational support assistants
- Leisure and sports managers
- Probation officers
- Public services associate professionals
- Social services managers and directors
- Youth and community workers
Discover what Social Work graduates from other universities went on to do. See the " What do graduates do" 2016 research.
Employers: Who do they work for?
2016 Social Work graduates worked with these employers:
- Bracknell Forest Council
- Ealing Council
- Essex County Council
- Hammersmith Childrens Services
- Haringey Council
- Islington Local Authority
- London Borough Of Camden
- London Borough Of Havering
- London Borough Of Hounslow
- Medway Community Healthcare
- Merton Council
- Reading Borough Council
- Royal Borough Of Greenwich
- Surrey County Council
- Thurrock Council
- West Sussex County Council
- Westminster City Council
Discover who Social Work graduates from other universities went on to work for. See the " What do graduates do" 2016 research.