Royal Holloway offers a 2% discount off your tuition fees if you pay at least 21 days before your first term in each year.
You are eligible for the discount if:
- You have fees greater than £500
- You are studying a standard, full year programme that results in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- You pay your fees at least 21 days before your term of enrolment starts
You are not eligible for the discount if:
- You are studying for a Pre-Sessional English Language Programme
- You are studying on an International Foundation Year
- You are studying for a modular postgraduate programme
- You enrol late
- You don't pay for a full year of fees (e.g you're on mixed or block learning modes)
- Your fees are paid by a sponsor
How it works
To get the discount, you need to have paid your fees (minus the 2% discount) and complete online sign-up at least 21 days before the term you're enrolling for begins. For autumn term 2018, the early payment deadline date is 4pm on 6 September 2019.
When you pay your fees, remember to reduce your payment by the amount of the discount plus anything you've already paid; the table below shows some examples. You can see a record of your payments and invoices due for payment on the Finance tab of Campus Connect.
Once you've made your payment, we'll update your record on Campus Connect with the discount after the deadline date and before enrolment. You don't need to email us to ask for the discount.
Changes and overpayments
If for any reason your tuition fees change during the year (eg. we reduce them for any reason), we'll usually change the discount accordingly.
If you accidentally overpay (such as by not reducing your fees by the discount) we'll apply these extra funds against any other invoices there might be on your account (for accommodation, for example). If you'd like a refund instead, email us.
Terms and conditions apply: full details can be found in the Student Fee Regulations (Section 3.4)
|What you owe
||Final amount you pay