CeDAS is offering a range 1:1 guidance that can help you tackle your assignments with confidence. The sessions are drop-ins, so no booking is required.
Get quick, insightful advice from the CeDAS team on your academic writing, study skills and English for academic purposes. Find out more.
· Mondays, 12-2pm in Beatrice Shilling Building 2-02/2-08
· Wednesdays, 11am-1pm in Beatrice Shilling Building 2-02/2-08
· Thursdays, 10am-12pm in the Events Space, Emily Wilding Davison, Ground Floor
And if you need Maths support?
CeDAS run Maths and Numeracy Drop-in sessions. Bring your work and talk over your issues; the friendly CeDAS staff will be happy to help.
· Wednesdays, 1-3pm in Beatrice Shilling Building 2-02/2-08
· Thursdays, 11-1pm in Beatrice Shilling Building 2-02/2-08
Bookable 1:1 Tutorials
· CeDAS also offer bookable 1:1 Writing Tutorials which offer you half an hour with a writing specialist. Students say it helps them make key improvements that push up grades. Details on how to make a booking can be found here.
· CeDAS also run bookable 1:1 Statistics Tutorials on Tuesdays 1-3pm from the week beginnning, Monday 21 January. Find out more.