To bring our HR and payroll system in line with the new School structures, timesheets on MyView will unavailable from Friday 12 July - Thursday 1 August. If you work for the College, please ensure that all outstanding timesheet claims (including all holiday pay) are submitted by 5pm on Thursday 11 July 2019, to ensure that you will be paid on time.
If you work for the College, please follow the steps below
- Log into MyView and submit timesheets for all work completed up to 5pm on Thursday 11 July 2019.
- Claim for any unpaid holiday for the leave year (i.e. 1 August 2018 – 31 July 2019).
- If you are a non-EEA student, without terms and therefore not able to work full time outside of term time, you must ensure that you do not work over 20 hours per week in any role (both internal and external to the College).
- If you are leaving the College or are no longer available to work please complete a Leavers Form and contact hrsystemsroyalholloway.ac.uk, so that we can update our records.
- Timesheets that are submitted but unauthorised will need to be re-submitted when timesheets become available again on MyView. If this happens then we will let you know.
- The next payment date for missed claims will be Tuesday 27 August.
If you have any related queries please contact hrsystemsroyalholloway.ac.uk.