Discover your postgraduate opportunities at the College, and learn about the high level of support we offer our postgraduate students at one of our open evenings taking place on Wednesday 11, and 18 March. Choosing to study at postgraduate level is exciting, and it is important that you have all the facts and information you need before making any decisions. From choosing your course, to knowing what pathways are available to you, we are here to help you along the way.
We offer over 100 courses at postgraduate level, ranging from traditional taught courses to research programmes. By pursuing further study with us, you will become part of an aspiring and vibrant community, with access to cutting edge facilites and world class research.
Come along to our Open Evenings to find out:
- The ways in which you will benefit from choosing us for postgraduate study.
- What our postgraduate courses look like. Speak to our expert academics about course content, assessment methods and study options.
- How postgraduate study can accelerate your chosen career path.
- New ways to fund your studies, including our scholarship options.
- How you can use your undergraduate studies and work experience to access a whole range of courses in different departments.
Our Egham campus Open Evening will be held on Wednesday 11 March, and our Central London campus open evening will be held on Wednesday 18 March.
Find out more.