Are you considering a career in Marketing, PR & Event Management but don't know where to start?
Whatever your discipline, whether you're a Management, English or History student there are career options for you.
The Careers & Employability Service is hosting a range of events from Monday 5 to Friday 9 February to help you explore graduate job options in this dynamic sector and get inspired and network with alumni working in the field.
- Beginners Guide to Marketing, PR and Event Management
- PR & Media Relations: Alumni Panel & Networking Event
- Marketing Careers in the Digital Age: Alumni Panel & Networking Event
- CVs and Applications for Careers in Marketing, PR & Event Management
- Event Management: Alumni Panel & Networking Event
Find out more and sign up for these diverse events.
Why not can check out their top tips on 'How to ace the a PR or marketing CV' and test out your knowledge of the sector with the 'not-entirely-serious' quiz?