Our friendly, professional team is based in Founders West on the first floor. We offer a range of workshops, lectures, courses, 1:1s and drop-in sessions to all taught students at Royal Holloway. Some of these are delivered within academic departments and address specific disciplinary needs, while others are open to students from across disciplines and are available by booking or drop-in. We also enable academic and personal development through our self-study resources, peer-learning initiatives and international study opportunities.
CeDAS aims to:
• enable students from a breadth of backgrounds to excel in a wide range of academic practices
• work with both staff and students in a spirit of partnership to deepen engagement with communities of learning
• offer supportive, friendly guidance that puts the individual needs of the student centre-stage
• develop the lifelong skills and attributes that employers value in a rapidly-changing, globalised economy
• ensure that our provision is delivered across the college in a cohesive and coherent manner