Welcome Week 2019
Congratulations on securing your place to study at Royal Holloway! We have a busy programme of activities and events during welcome week for you to meet staff and students, and ask questions and find out more about life at Royal Holloway. We are all very much looking forward to meeting you, to welcoming you onto the programme here, and to working with you over the next three years! You will be an integral part of a lively, friendly community of undergraduates, postgraduates and staff committed to understanding and creating performance art.
Keep checking back for updates!
Information for new First Year Students
Information for 2nd and 3rd Year Students
- You are required to attend a welcome back talk with Q&A on Friday 27th in the Caryl Churchill Theatre. Year 2 students need to attend a talk at 2pm. Students in their final year need to attend a talk at 3pm. This will be an opportunity for you to hear about the structure of the year, meet key support staff, and discuss what you feel you need to succeed in the coming year.
- Access your 2019/20 academic timetable (available from Monday 9 September).
- Prior to arrival, please read our 2019/20 Undergraduate Handbook.
- Registering for courses: If you would like to alter your chosen courses, you will need to discuss this with your Personal Tutor and inform the administration team in the Departmental Office. The deadline for submitting course changes is midday on Friday 18th October 2019.
- Welcome Party, Friday 27 September at 4pm.
Information for Postgraduate Students