Welcome to the Information Security Group. We are looking forward to you joining us this year.
Welcome week runs from Monday 23 September until Friday 27 September 2019 and is a time for registrations, induction and becoming familiar with the college and department.
- Course Induction - We will be holding a Departmental Induction for new campus-based MSc Information Security students at 11am - 1pm on Friday 27 September in the Windsor Auditorium.(please see campus plan). A welcome coffee and biscuits wil be available from 10am.
During the induction, we will be talking about the different tracks available on the MSc and also about administrative matters. Attendance is compulsory.
- Identity Check & Enrolment - All new and returning students to the college must complete online enrolment and an identity check with student services. This is compulsory.
- Please check the Enrolment webpage for information. Students must ensure this is completed as soon as possible.
- Identity check can be completed in the Windsor Building between 10am and 6pm during Welcome Week.
- IT Induction - Details to be confirmed.
- Timetable - Lectures will start on Monday 30 September. You will be able to view your your personal online timetable from Monday 9 September. The timetable is live and subject to change so you should check it regularly.
- Reading List - Please see here for suggested reading material.
- Welcome Dinner - There will be a HEAVILY SUBSIDISED informal buffet dinner on Wednesday 9 October in the Picture Gallery, Founder's Building. This dinner is an informal event that gives students and lecturers an opportunity to get to know each other. Full details will be provided at the Induction on Friday 27 September.
Many other activites are organised by the College and you will find details here