eduroam - How do i connect a Linux device?
How to connect a Linux device to eduroam.
Instructions as follows for Ubuntu 18.04.1
1. Download the CAT installer for our institution from cat.eduroam.org, this will download a python script and this may not run on its own.
2. Open up a terminal window and locate where python is installed, this can be done by running the command whereis python
3. Browse to where python is installed and run python[version] /home/[user]/Downloads/[downloaded installer file]
i.e. python3 /home/Tom/Downloads/Eduroam-linux-RHUL_-_EDUROAM.py
4. Follow prompts and enter your user credentials when prompted
5. Join the Eduroam wireless network
IT Networks Team