Your College email account
If you’re new to Royal Holloway, you will receive your enrollment email including your College username and password a few weeks before your start date. You can change your password at any time by visiting passwordmanager.royalholloway.ac.uk.
Email is the main way the College and your department will contact you, so be sure to check your email regularly. You can access your College email account by visiting mail.live.rhul.ac.uk and logging in with your username followed by ‘@live.rhul.ac.uk’(e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password. You can use this log in for your Students’ Union account too.Your email account is also yours for life – we’ll let you access it forever, so you can put it on your CV (or anywhere else you want to use it) without worrying about it disappearing.
Connecting to Wi-Fi
Our campus Wi-Fi network is called CampusNet. To connect:
1. Select CampusNet as your wireless network
2. Open a web browser
3. Enter your College username and password.
With CampusNet you can do everything you would on the internet at home, plus you can:
1. Access materials from your course, including our Virtual Learning Environment at moodle.rhul.ac.uk and digital library resources
2. Save work to your personal network drive, which you can then access from anywhere
3. Send files to print to our combined printer/scanners (MFDs or Multi-Function Devices) across campus.To find out more go to royalholloway.ac.uk/printing
Download our free software
You can get a free copy of Microsoft Office 365. We also offer free antivirus and a range of other software totally free while you study here. Visit royalholloway.ac.uk/software to find out more.