Step one: Online Sign-up
All continuing students are required to complete Online Sign-up to register for the next year of your degree course.*
To complete Online Sign-up, you'll need to follow the five steps below.
- Step one: Log onto Campus Connect on a PC or laptop with your username and password. (Please note that this process cannot be completed on your phone.)
- Step two: Click on the ‘Enrolment’ tab and from the drop down list select the first option 'Online Sign-up'. Then select the link 'Online Sign-up now open here'
- Step three: Click 'Enter Sign-up' to be taken to the appropriate pages
- Step four: Select the 2022/23 academic year from the menu
- Step five: Complete each stage and remember to click 'Save and Proceed' at the bottom of each page.
At the end of this enrolment step, a message will flash up on screen confirming that you've completed Online Sign-up. Following this, if you click on the 'Enrolment' tab, your Enrolment checklist will update, and the Online Sign-up step will turn green to show it's complete.
*If you are a continuing Postgraduate Research student you'll need to complete Online Sign-Up at the start of the new academic year in September, irrespective of your start date. For example, if you started your programme in February, you'll be expected to sign up each September for the coming academic year and not on the anniversary of your start date.