Step one: Online Sign-up
All new students are required to complete Online Sign-up which is when you register for your course for the new academic year. Before you start your studies, the Student Services Centre will send you your enrolment email which includes all the information you need to complete Online Sign-up which is step one of your enrolment. The email will include your IT username and password. If you haven't received your enrolment email, please visit our enrolment email webpages for further information.
To complete Online Sign-up, you'll need to follow the five steps below:
- Log into Campus Connect - campus-connect.rhul.ac.uk/ on a PC or laptop with your username and password. (Please note that this process cannot be completed on your phone.) Your username will be your email address in the username format (not your name format) for example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the ‘Enrolment’ tab and from the drop down list select the first option 'Online Sign-up'. Then select the link 'Online Sign-up now open here'
- Click 'Enter Sign-up' to be taken to the appropriate pages
- Select the 2022/23 academic year from the menu
- Complete each stage and remember to click 'Save and Proceed' at the bottom of each page.
At the end of this enrolment step, a message will flash up on screen confirming that you've completed Online Sign-up and if you then click on the 'Enrolment' tab, your Enrolment checklist will update, the Online Sign-up step will turn green to show it's complete.