Access is available to:
- Sage Research Methods is a method library containing books, reference works, journal articles and instructional videos. It is designed to guide users to the content they need to learn a little or a lot about their method. The Methods Map can help those less familiar with research methods to find the best technique to use in their research and the project planner and ‘which stats test’ may also be useful. We also subscribe to the Case Studies where you can view examples of other research projects and how researchers designed and carried out their research.
- DataCamp is an online resource to learn programmes such as Python, R, SQL.
- Epigeum online modules includes the very useful Ethics modules among others that can help you develop your research knowledge.
- Equality and Diversity is an online course on Moodle that focuses on promoting an awareness of equality and diversity issues. It comprises both theoretical and practical perspectives. The course is a useful starting point for exploring attitudes and behaviour to help promote equality and value diversity.
- Publons Academy is a free Peer Review training course for early career researchers, developed together with expert academics and editors, to teach you the core competencies of peer reviewing. You can start building your profile as an expert in your field, connect with top journal editors and work to complete your first reviews.
- Research Professional gives you access to up to date Funding and News in an easy to use format. You can set up your own searches and create email alerts focussing on your area of research.
- and we host and deliver webinars and online courses throughout the year.
Please find these courses on Moodle here.