The Financial Wellbeing team can assist you with financial difficulties you may experience, to include but not limited to:
- Support with financial assistance through the Study Support Grant
- Short term loans (up to £500 interest free)
- Referral to local Foodbanks
- Budgeting advice
- Student loan queries
- Advice about student bank accounts
- Working while you study
- General financial enquries.
Financial difficulties related to Covid-19
Students whose financial situation has been negatively impacted by the current pandemic – for example those whose part time work has been affected or there has been a significant change in financial support from family – are encouraged to contact our Financial Wellbeing team to see what additional funding may be available to them.
The Study Support Grant is a fund which can provide financial assistance to students experiencing unexpected financial difficulties and can be used to support students with accommodation and living costs, travel for study and the opportunity to receive a laptop that is funded by Royal Holloway, for students who are at a digital disadvantage.
Please contact the team to discuss your financial situation.
Financial Wellbeing (Student Advisory & Wellbeing)
- Tina Barnard, Student Financial Advice Manager
- Charlene Dawkins, Student Financial Adviser.
You can contact the team by email at email@example.com.