Get support. Take control. Feel better.
Welcome to Togetherall. A safe community to support your mental health 24/7.
Togetherall is a safe and clinically managed online community to improve mental health and wellbeing available 24 hours a day. The service is available for both students and staff and includes guides and advice for looking after your mental wellbeing - such as goal setters and journals - alongside being able to connect with a community, and get (or give) anonymous mental health support.
- Connect - with others experiencing similar feelings.
- Feel safe - trained professionals are on hand 24/7.
- Stay anonymous - Togetherall protect everyone's identity within the community.
- Get results - research shows that Togetherall's tools, courses and resources help.
How Togetherall can help.
Joining Togetherall provides something that has always been important for good mental health and wellbeing: a community for shared experiences and mutual support. The platform promotes a sense of belonging and connection through community. Togetherall is accessible anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
- Joining the Togetherall community empowers people to seek and provide support for their mental health and wellbeing in a welcoming and safe environment.
- Someone, somewhere will know how you are feeling right now, perhaps even gone through it themselves. And they'd love to hear your story.
- No judgement. No stigma. This is a place where anyone can begin their journey to better mental health.
- Take assessments, complete courses, journal, and learn more to understand your mental health.
How can I access Togetherall?
- Visit the Togetherall online platform here.
- Click the 'Register' button in the top right hand corner.
- Under 'Create account' answer the question 'Which describes you?' as 'I'm from a university or college'.
- Enter your university email - for students use the domain @live.rhul.ac.uk; for staff use the domain @rhul.ac.uk and complete the questions to open your account.
If you or a friend need help in an emergency or crisis situation here are services who can provide you with emergency help, support, and guidance.