International Student Support

Supporting you as an international student at Royal Holloway

The Wellbeing: International Advice team, provide support to students from over 130 countries who come to the UK for their undergraduate and postgraduate studies.  

How to contact us and make an appointment 

Please email the team or you can visit the team in Founder's East, room 132. 

If you would prefer to make a video appointment with us then please do so here


How we can help

We will often be the first point of contact for international students on a range of support and wellbeing issues.

As a team we provide visa and immigration advice; support integration into study and life in the UK, adminster US Federal Loans and provide guidance on a number of other questions that international students may have while studying here. Please see the options below for further advice.


Travelling during your studies

Working during your studies

Private Renting Advice


Graduate visa (PSW)

Start-up Visa


Re-sitting/repeating and the impact on your visa