Starting your studies in January 2021?
We’re looking forward to welcoming you onto campus and in order to make your arrival as smooth and safe as possible we will be operating an arrivals weekend over 2 days from Saturday 9 January to Sunday 10 January 2021 in order to maintain social distancing there will be a limited number of arrival slots available.
You will be able to see availability and book your slot as part of completing the Induction and Arrivals modules on the Online Accommodation System. You will receive an email inviting you to complete these modules when they are available.
In the current situation we’re making changes to the way we manage arrivals to Halls to ensure that all our students and staff are as safe as possible. We are therefore introducing a number of safety measures in line with government guidance:
- Face coverings should be worn by students and guests at all times.
- When you check into your Halls you will be forming a household with your flat and any government guidance in place for households will apply.
- The number of people who enter a flat should be kept to a minimum, and you should have no more than one visitor with you in the flat at any time when you are moving in.
- No individuals under the age of 16 are permitted to enter the flat.
- Once you have moved your belongings into your room there should be no visitors in the flat.