Stamps can be bought from a Post Office, the Union Shop and most newsagents and supermarkets. Royal Mail make collections from (red) post boxes and deliveries to your address every day except Sunday.
There is a post box outside the Windsor Building. If you have larger items you will need to go to the Post Office in Egham High Street, near Tesco.
Further information is available on the Royal Mail Website
If you live in Halls you can have your post delivered to the College. Use the address of your room and the College address, post will be delivered and redirected to the post point for your Hall.
- Make sure mail is addressed with your full name as shown on your student card followed by Hall of Residence and Room Number, followed by Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, Surrey, TW20 0BN
- Mail is delivered Monday to Friday.
- Letters are placed in pigeon holes under your surname.
Your letter post points are:
- Founder’s: Founder's Halls reception
- Gowar & Wedderburn: by the launderette in Gowar.
- Butler, Williamson & Tuke: by the launderette in Tuke.
- Reid: outside The Hub Post Room.
- Runnymede: outside the Housekeeping office in V Block.
- Kingswood: to the right of the main doors.
- George Eliot: in the George Eliot reception
- Highfield: Highfield Common Room.
- Penrose: delivered directly via Royal Mail but please also check pigeon holes at Highfield Common Room.
Students should also regularly check their department mailbox for mail.
Parcels and ‘signed for’ items
If you have been sent a parcel or an item to be signed for, you will receive an email to advise you.
Founder’s, George Eliot, Highfield and Penrose residents: Come to the George Eliot Post Room between 9am and 8pm Mondays to Fridays or 10am-3pm on Saturdays and Sundays with your College card to collect your item.
- Wedderburn, Gowar, Tuke, Williamson, Butler, Runnymede & Reid: Come to the Hub post room between 9am and 5pm Mondays to Fridays with your College card.
- Kingswood: Contact Customer Service Reception in Kingswood.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com