Drop-ins with Wellbeing Advisers, Disability Advisers, International Advisers, and Money & Funding Advisers are available each week day during term time. There may be a wait of a day or two for a further 1-2-1 appointment. We can offer in-person or online appointments based on your preference or need.
Please note that our university wellbeing teams are not an emergency service and are also not available 24/7. If you require urgent or crisis support please view details of where and how to access crisis and emergency help.
Our advisers run confidential drop-ins between each weekday during term. These are a mix of virtual drop ins and in person drop in sessions. Please click on the link for the team you need. You may need to wait for the previous drop in to finish but the adviser will welcome you to the drop in as soon as possible.
Wellbeing: Disability & Neurodiversity
- Click here to join their drop in and speak to a Disability Adviser (Monday, Friday)
- Visit Founder's East, room 153 and speak to a Disability Adviser (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday).
- 11am - 2pm on all days.
Wellbeing: Support & Guidance
- Click here to join their drop in and speak to a Wellbeing Adviser (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Visit Founder's East, room 133 and speak to a Wellbeing Adviser (Tuesday, Thursday)
- 11am - 2pm on all days
Wellbeing: Financial Advice
Wellbeing: International Advice
Supporting you with living in the local community.
Email the team at email@example.com or visit Founder's East, 1st floor, room 129.
Supporting you through counselling:
Email the Counsellors at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Founder's East, 1st floor, room 140.
Supporting you with your disability:
Join a term time drop in session (see above) or email the Disability Advisers at email@example.com.
Supporting you with your finances:
Email the Money & Funding Advisers at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Founder's East, room 135
Supporting you as an international student:
Email the International Advisers at email@example.com or visit Founder's East, 1st floor, room 132.
Supporting you with your mental health:
Email the Mental Health Practitioners at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online referral form.
Supporting you with your faith and spirituality:
Email the Chaplains at email@example.com or visit Founder's East, 1st floor, the Chapel or Muslim Prayer room.
Supporting you with wellbeing guidance:
Join a term time drop in session (see above) or email the Wellbeing Advisers at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wellbeing department continue to offer support in the break between terms but there are adaptations to how you can access support and we operate a slightly revised service.
- Initial contact by teams over the break should be by email to team mailboxes - see contact details in the drop down boxes below.
- Emergency support options are detailed here including details of mental health crisis lines and support via Student Space (Student Minds).
- Wellbeing staff remain on campus so in-person meetings can be arranged with all of our teams where requested. Please arrange these directly with the team you need to speak with.
- The online and in-person drop-ins pause and will re-commence on the first day of term.
Feedback on wellbeing services
The Wellbeing department value feedback on your experiences of our services.
Please complete our feedback form to help us in supporting you at Royal Holloway.