We want you to have brilliant academic and social experiences while you’re at Royal Holloway. There may be times when things don’t go so smoothly though - you may need to talk with someone about your workload, your overall wellbeing, or visit a doctor about a health issue. Student Advisory & Wellbeing are the professional service with responsibility for advising and supporting you with all aspects of your health and wellbeing and in this section you'll find all the information that you need and details of who to speak with if you need help or guidance. The department is comprised of:
- Clinical Mental Health & Wellbeing (Founder's East, room 168)
- Disability & Dyslexia Services (Founder's East, room 152 / 154)
- Financial Wellbeing (Founder's East, room 135)
- International Student Support (Founder's East, room 132)
- Multi-faith Chaplaincy (Founder's East, room 156 / 158)
- Student Counselling (Founder's East, room 140)
- Student Wellbeing (Founder's East, room 129 / 130)
We operate a student helpdesk between 10am - 2pm in Founder's East 140 for any general queries and signposting to services.
Student Advisory & Wellbeing would like your feedback on our services. Please complete our feedback form to help us in supporting you at Royal Holloway.