The following information is for departments who wish to nominate students to receive postgraduate research studentships.
- All departments should complete the nomination form and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If match-funding / co-funding from the College is required, please ensure this has been approved by the Dean of the Doctoral School before submitting the nomination form. Find out more about requesting College co-funding.
- If the student is funded by UKRI, an additional online form should also be completed (please note: if the student is EPSRC, the additional online form is not required)
- Please note that if there are ANY changes to the studentship or a student changes to a different award at a later date, a new nomination form must be completed and submitted to email@example.com.
PGR studentship nomination form
All departments should complete the following:
- Section A - General information
- Section E – Additional information, checklist and approval from Director of Postgraduate Education
- and either:
- Section B – Central College funding with or without additional departmental funding OR
- Section C – External funding e.g. UKRI, charities, industry etc. with or without funding from Royal Holloway (section D - to be completed in addition only if the student is funded by UKRI)
When the form is completed and signed, please save the file in the following format: LAST NAME, first name_ID (e.g. SMITH_John_100123456) and send electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
UKRI online form
- In addition to the studentship nomination form, students who are funded (either in part or in full) by a Research Council are required to have a student record created on the Je-S system, for monitoring by UKRI. Each Research Council requires specific information to be recorded, additional to the information provided on the nomination form.
- Please use the above form to provide this additional information for recording on Je-S. Please select the relevant Research Council, and you will then be directed to the specific questions for that Council.
- Please note: If your student is funded by EPSRC, they require no further information, other than what has already been provided on the nomination form, and you are not required to complete the online form.