Euro Union_ThinkstockPhotos-514114420

EU Hub

Welcome to our EU Hub - the place to find the latest updates, information and guidance about the UK leaving the EU.

Royal Holloway, University of London is one of the UK’s most international universities. We value different perspectives and are strengthened by diversity.

While there is political uncertainty as discussions around Brexit continue, we, as a College community, are more certain of the principles that we value and therefore how important it is that we remain a diverse, international and multi-cultural institution.  

As members of Universities UK (UUK), we will work hard to seek the best outcome for you, your friends and our College staff, and in doing so, protect the powerful contribution EU staff and students make to higher education in the UK.


Read our frequently asked questions on the UK leaving the EU


Brexit and UK universities

Find out about Universities UK (UUK) work with the government on the implications for universities and students of the UK's vote to leave the EU.


Latest updates

Read our latest updates on Brexit