Contact your School's helpdesk


For many of your non-academic queries, the Doctoral School will be your first port of call.  However, if you have queries about the following, please contact your individual School's Helpdesk:

  • Study space within your department or School
  • HR issues (teaching contracts / right to work checks etc.)
  • Claiming expenses (unless techne, SeNSS or ISG CDT, which is dealt with by the Doctoral School) 
  • Ordering goods / services 

School of Business and Management

School of Engineering, Physical and Mathematical Sciences

School of Law and Social Science

School of Life Sciences and the Environment

Paper expense claims

Ordering goods and services

Booking a room on campus and

Sending in an Agresso account request form

HR queries (timesheets, right to work checks) and

Queries relating to your study or wellbeing issues

If you have a query that is not listed here, please contact the general LSE email and it will be directed to the individual in the team who can help you.

School of Performing and Digital Arts