The PGR Forum meets twice a term and provides an opportunity for PGR student reps, PGR Collectuve Convenors and the representatives from the Students' Union to work with the Doctoral School to:
- to discuss College-wide issues that are raised in School PGR SSC meetings
- to collaborate to develop initiatives to enhance the PGR student experience
- to provide a space for PGR reps to share good practice
- to act as a route for the Doctoral School to canvas PGR opinions
- to compliment, not duplicate, the purpose of the School PGR SSC meetings and the Doctoral School Open Meetings
If there is anything that you would like to raise for the PGR Forum to consider, please contact a member for the Forum from your School.