- You must complete sections A to C of the online form and submit.
- You will be required to provide your College email address to commence this form.
Section A - Student details
This will require your basic details including your student ID number, programme of studies and supervisor details.
Section B - Details of your request
This will require details of the date for your withdrawal, and the reason for the request.
Section C - Student's confirmation
This will require your confirmation that you have read, understood and acted on the advice as set out in these guidelines.
By submitting your form you are confirming that you would like the Doctoral School to start processing your request, in line with the process guidance provided above, and all the information you have provided on the form is true and correct.
You will receive an automated confirmation email, along with a copy of the details of your form once your application has been successfully submitted.
Tips for completing the form
It is advisable that you follow the steps below in order to ensure you submit your request successfully:
- Use Google Chrome to access the form;
- Delete cached data and cookies before you start completing the form;
- When navigating through the form, use the ‘Previous’/ ‘Next’ buttons at the bottom of the page rather than the ‘Return’ arrow of the browser.