How can you volunteer through the Community Research Hub?
The Community Research Hub at Royal Holloway provides students with opportunities to partner with charities and other external organisations for mutual benefit. For students, benefits might include:
- Applying classroom learning to real-world settings.
- Developing research-related skills.
- Extra-curricular CV content.
- Having exposure to contacts, data and scenarios which can often be used as a basis for publications and further research.
- Earning Passport Award points.
- PhD students’ participation in Community Research Hub activities contributes to their Research Development Programme training requirements (five days/yr).
- NB: AHRC-funded PhD students can extend their funding when pursuing development opportunities such as these. Email for more information.
Please see below for the latest requests and opportunities, and register your interest by emailing the Community Research Hub.
How can our researchers help your organisation?
Are you a charity, community organisation, campaign group or other not for profit organisation in need of research to support your work? Find out more on our Looking for Volunteers webpage.