Student number - how do I find this if I'm not yet a student?


If you are not yet a student at Royal Holloway but need to make a payment to the College you still need to use the Student Number that has been allocated to you.

Your Student Number will be advised to you by the College. It is not your UCAS number! You can most easily find it on the documentation sent to you by the College about your enrolment.

< Back to FAQs