Thank you for your patience during these difficult times and for completing the online form indicating that you are unable to collect your possessions and will require someone else to collect them on your behalf - we can now allow the option for a third party collection on campus.
In order to do this, you will need to arrange for a nominated person or book a third party company to carry out the packing and collection of your possessions and if necessary, the onward shipping. Once you have done this you will need to confirm to us the name of the individual or company who will act on your behalf along with the date of collection.
Please complete our form to enable us to provide access to your room and release your possessions.
Third party collections must be booked by 30 June and all collections must be carried out by 15 July at the latest. Collections can take place between 9am and 5pm daily Monday to Sunday.
Please complete the form on this link to enable collection by third party individuals or company.
Guidance and important advise for nominated collectors
- Collections need be registered in advance (we cannot give access or release items if this form is not completed in full)
- Proof of identification will need to be shown by the nominated person company on the day of collection
- Contact points for collecting access card – Main Campus rooms go to Hub Reception and rooms north of the A30 (George Eliot, Highfield and Penrose) go to George Eliot Reception. Kingswood Rooms go to Kingswood Reception.
- Parcels: if you have a parcel you must instruct your nominated collector to go to George Eliot Post Room to collect the item and remove it from site.
- Persons attending on site must be kept to minimum.
- Please comply with social distancing measures and keep apart from anyone who has not travelled with you.
- Please follow on site safety instructions issued by our teams on site.
- On arrival park in a designated parking space in a car park – enforcement has been suspended during the collection period.
- Report to the relevant hall reception point to collect an access key.
- Private individuals must bring photo ID and a copy of the instruction from our student
- Companies must bring their business ID and a copy of the instruction/booking from our student.
- Bring sufficient containers/bags to pack the belongings.
- No trollies are available on site – if you require one bring this with you.
- Remember to remove the student’s items from the kitchen and to collect any post/parcels.
- All waste must be removed from the rooms and placed in the external waste bins according to our waste streams.
- Before you leave site return the access key or card to the Reception area for the hall.
- Commercial companies undertaking multiple collections must contact us for advice on amalgamating collections and to enable access cards to be prepared in advance. Contact via: customerservicesroyalholloway.ac.uk
Please contact us at customerservicesroyalholloway.ac.uk if need help with identifying a packing company.