Lecture with students sitting at tables in a small room

Update my study details

How to withdraw, interrupt, change your mode of study or change your degree

You need to talk to someone in your department if you think you need to make a change to your study details. This could be your Personal Tutor, Programme Director or Supervisor.

Once you've spoken to your department you can use the pages below for details on how to make the change. Making a change in most cases means filling out a form to submit to your department. Each form comes with lots of important advice about the different support available, as well as the impact the change might have on your tuition fees, funding, accommodation and so on. Make sure you understand the accompanying notes that come with each form, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask the Student Services Centre.

Header Here

Text here


Students in theatre writing notes

Postgraduate taught

Student in the library

Postgraduate research

Postgraduates posing