Light Turquoise

Community Research Hub


How can our researchers help your organisation?

Are you a charity, community organisation, campaign group or other not for profit organisation in need of research to support your work?

Researchers at Royal Holloway conduct research and provide expertise to a wide variety of external partners. Previously partner organisations have submitted requests to meet their research needs, which vary from case to case but might involve:

  • Conducting a survey, focus groups, ethnography, needs analysis, etc.
  • Analysing data.
  • Writing reports with recommendations.
  • Conducting desk research and/or literary reviews.

The Community Research Hub is a pilot scheme investigating whether we’ve the capacity to expand on those research partnerships. If you need some information or research conducted, get in touch to register your interest and we’ll try to find a postgraduate student or academic to match your needs (usually on a voluntary basis for registered charities).

If you would like to discuss an opportunity then please email the Community Research Hub. An organisation must be registered as a community partner with Community Action via the online form before the opportunity can be advertised to our students.

To view our latest Progress Report, please click here.