Find out information for if a third party is paying part, or all, of your fees 

Tuition Fee Payments by a Sponsor

If a third party ,e.g government embassy, employer or recognised funding body (other than Student Finance England) , is paying part , or all, of your fees we must see the original letter confirming the level of your support, before you start your programme.

If, at enrolment, the online information is showing the full fee is payable by you, you should still complete online sign up but it will not be possible for you to complete your enrolment fully until a formal sponsor's guarantee to make payment to Royal Holloway has been seen and recorded by us.

Please click here for an example template.

Please email a copy of the original letter to Student Fees. An invoice will then be issued to your sponsor once you are fully enrolled by the end of November.

Please note that Royal Holloway does not produce sponsor invoices for accommodation fees. If a sponsor has agreed to pay the fees for your accommodation please forward a copy of the student invoice to them for payment. You can download a copy of the invoices for the current academic year from the finance tab of Campus Connect.

Contact us

If you have a query concerning a payment you have made or need to make please contact: Student Fees

If you have a query concerning the amount you have been billed please contact : Student Administration