Light Yellow

CAS request form

For Current International Students only

  • For Current International Students
    Use this form if you need to extend your current Tier 4 student visa. Please note: having a valid CAS does not guarantee that your application will be successful. You must also meet all of the required immigration rules.
  • Document upload
    In order for us to process your CAS request you must upload a copy of your latest visa and photo page of your current passport.
  • If you are not currently in the UK we also require you to upload a scan of your passport to show either the Exit Stamp you received when leaving the UK OR the Arrival Stamp you received when re-entering your home country.
  • Are you making your application from outside the UK?
  • Alternatively, if you do not have either of these stamps we require you to upload a copy of your flight details from the UK.
Header Here

Text here