Pen, paper, phone and coffee on a table

Documents and forms for current students

The documents available to you and how to request them

As a current student at Royal Holloway, there are a variety of documents available to you. For more information, see the options below.

Depending on the time of year not all of the documents will be available to you so please check our documents guide for details or what's available and when. 

Further help

If you have any questions, please contact the Student Services Centre.

Student status certificate

Prove you're enrolled as a student to open a bank account, apply for a council tax exemption and more

Student completing enrolment during Welcome Week

Schengen visa letter

Get a Schengen Visa letter to help with your application to travel as an international student

Flags on a table in the Picture Gallery during a welcome event

Interim transcript

Get a copy of your results for your current programme

Student concentrating in lecture

Proof of fee payment

Get a letter confirming what fees you've paid to us

Money with a piggy bank


Get help completing a form to confirm your enrolment

Reading a book on the floor

Exams re-sit letter

Get an exam re-sit letter to help with your application for a Short Term Study Visa

Writing her exam

Results Pending Letter

Get a results pending letter if you've just finished your studies but currently awaiting your results.

Students in Library

CAS request form

library windows

Reference requests

Find out more about requesting a reference as a current or former student

Student with laptop


Businesses looking for qualification checks

If you're a business or other organisation looking to verify the enrolment of a Royal Holloway student, please take a look at our qualification check webpages on our 'For business' website.