Reading a book on the floor

Complete a form

We can help you complete a wide range of forms confirming your enrolment at Royal Holloway

The Student Services Centre can help complete a wide range of forms confirming your enrolment, as long as they meet the following criteria:

  • the form is asking us to confirm something to do with your academic record (such as your course, start date or expected end date)
  • the form is written in English.

You can submit your form to us in person at the Student Services Centre or send a scan of your form to us by email.

Forms we can't complete

We aren’t able to complete forms that ask for information regarding:

  • your progress during an academic year (such as course work marks or attendance)
  • your character (such as your reliability, punctuality or enthusiasm).

If you’re given a form that asks for any of the above information, we recommend that you speak to your department to see if they’re able to complete it for you.