The Student Services Centre can help complete a wide range of forms confirming your enrolment, as long as they meet the following criteria:
- the form is asking us to confirm something to do with your academic record (such as your course, start date or expected end date)
- you have started your programme and are fully enrolled as a student for the academic year being referenced in the form
- the form is written in English.
How do I submit a request?
Please send a scanned colour copy of your form to email@example.com if you are an undergraduate or postgraduate taught student. If you are a postgraduate research student, please send your form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once received, we will confirm your information and complete your form returning it as a PDF attachment to your college email address. Requests will be processed within 2-5 working days.
Forms we can't complete
We aren’t able to complete forms that ask for information regarding:
- your progress during an academic year (such as course work marks or attendance)
- your character (such as your reliability, punctuality or enthusiasm).
If you’re given a form that asks for any of the above information, we recommend that you speak to your department to see if they’re able to complete it for you.