Documents guide

What documents we can provide for you and when

You can access or request a variety of documents depending on what year of your studies you're in and the time of year it is (e.g. before or after your results have been released). Take a look at the links below to find out what documents are available to you and how you can request them.

New and Continuing Undergraduate Students


Finalist Undergraduate Students


Postgraduate Taught Students


Postgraduate Research students

If you are a Postgraduate Research student, please contact the Doctoral School if you require a Student Status Certificate and are unable to access this on your Campus Connect portal or if your require other documentation as a current student.

For further inforamtion, please visit the Doctoral School microsite.