The Student Registration and Booking Site will open at noon on Tuesday 8 October 2019.
You can book your Graduation tickets online using our ticket booking website. You’ll be able to register your attendance and book up to two complimentary guest tickets (subject to availability). The site will stay open until midnight UK time on Sunday 10 November 2019.
Please refer to our Graduation Policy for the terms and conditions of booking your tickets.
Complimentary tickets and additional tickets
You can get two guest tickets for free and then buy additional guest tickets later if you need them (subject to availability). Our Graduation Policy explains how this all works, though we’ve summarised the most important points here.
- We don’t automatically allocate your complimentary (free) guest tickets. You must reserve these online when you register for Graduation.
- You can only receive complimentary guest tickets if you confirm your attendance and book them before midnight on Sunday 10 November 2019.
- If you don’t register your attendance and book your tickets by Sunday 10 November 2019, you’ll lose your entitlement to complimentary guest tickets. If you still need guest tickets at this point, you’ll have to buy them as additional tickets (subject to availability – see below).
- There’s only so many seats in our venue, so our offer of up to two complimentary guest tickets per student is subject to availability. We offer complimentary tickets on a first come, first served basis, so we recommend you register your attendance and claim your complimentary tickets as soon as you can.
- Guest tickets are not transferrable, so you can’t give your complimentary tickets to another student.
- We release unclaimed complimentary tickets for resale 30 minutes before the start of each ceremony. If you’re running late but you’re sure that you’ll make it, please call us on 01784 276641 and we’ll hold on to them for you.
Additional guest tickets
After Sunday 10 November 2019, the booking site will close. We’ll reopen it at noon on Tuesday 19 November 2019 to sell any remaining tickets (subject to availability) until midnight on Sunday 8 December 2019, or until all remaining tickets have been sold.
- We charge £15 for each additional ticket.
- We can’t guarantee there will be any additional tickets available, as it depends on whether any are left from the initial booking period before 10 November.
- You can book a maximum of six guest tickets per student (including any complimentary tickets you’ve booked).
On the day sales
If we still have tickets left, or we have tickets returned by students who can’t make it, we’ll make these available for sale on the day.
- You can buy on the day tickets from 90 minutes before the start of your ceremony.
- We sell on the day tickets on a first come, first served basis. We don’t keep any kind of waiting list.
- We can only sell on the day tickets directly to, or with the permission of, graduating students.
- On the day tickets cost £15 each, which you can pay by cash or card.
Ticket returns and refunds
If you no longer need your complimentary tickets, please return them! Let us know by emailing the Student Services Centre.
And don’t forget, complimentary guest tickets not collected 30 minutes before the start of the ceremony will be released for resale unless you contact us to let us know you are running late (01784 276641).
Refunds of paid guest tickets
If you’ve paid for additional tickets and decide by 13 December 2019 that you no longer need them, you can request a refund by completing our refund request form. We’ll then refund the amount in full automatically.
After 13 December refunds will only be made be at our discretion. The latest you can request a refund is 5 January 2020.
To request a refund, you must complete the online form and return all unused tickets to the Student Services Centre or by post to:
Arts Building Annexe,
Royal Holloway, University of London
We won’t refund you if you don’t return the tickets back to us.
Please refer to the Graduation Policy for further details on refunds.