Get personalised help on your maths, stats and numeracy questions from our friendly, experienced staff.
Intended to be developmental in nature, our sessions aren't set up to correct your work or answer questions for you, neither are they set up to teach subject specific content.
1:1 Maths,Stats and Numeracy Tutorials
Book a 30-minute online tutorial with an experienced tutor to discuss how you can improve your maths, stats and numeracy.
- If you are preparing for alternative assessments this term, we can help you develop your maths or stats knowledge and skills.
- For dissertation or project work, we can advise you on an array of topics related to statistics (for example, linear regression and correlation, sampling, and probability) as well as the effectiveness of your methods and act as a ‘sounding board’ for your quantitative research ideas.
All tutorials are currently being held on Microsoft Teams. Booking details can be found at CeDAS Online
- Tutorials are available to all undergraduates and taught postgraduate students free of charge with a limit of one tutorial per week and ten tutorials per calendar year.
- We are not able to offer tutorials to Postgraduate Research students; this includes Masters by research and PhD students. Development of research students is through the Reasarch Development Programme (RDP) run by the Educational Development Centre.
- For a full list of what the service can and cannot help you with, please see this document.